good afternoon quilters…
i have some updates on how the club will work. –if you have already signed-up and want to opt out; i completely understand.
- cost is $10.00 this covers the cost of the 4 patterns–2 being easy lap quilts and 2 being home dec projects
- patterns are exclusive to the members of Sweet Figs
- we will have a get-together and attendance is urged
- kits are are an additional cost and the lap size quilt kits will be no more then $65.00 each and the home dec no more than $35-$40 (it is understood that these will be purchased when pattern is picked up)
- this club is for quilters we love Fig Tree and trust Fig Tree (if you want to see her blog click on Fresh Figs at right)
- we are offering it through the mail…i would need a credit card on file, so when fabric arrives we would kit it and ship it to you–if we are doing it through the mail your club fee will be $20 to cover shipping
- first project is below
there may be additions to this list, but for now this is all i can think of at the moment.