First off…a great big thank you goes out to my peeps over at The Quilt Shop Navigator. Thank you SO much for sending us this award!
Okey-Dokey…7 things about us
1. We were a Top 10 Shop in the spring 2010 Quilt Sampler magazine.
2. We are a mom/daughter team.
3. We piece, machine quilt, bind, write, and kit all our own quilt patterns.
4. We both love the shabby cottage style and white ruffles.
5. Some of our pattern feature non-traditional fabrics such as terry cloth, chenille, ticking, wovens, and over-stitched fabrics. (coming next is a fudge and roses featuring a vintage bedspread.)
6. We like white…plain white muslin…and like to put it with everything. (coming next is a bella blossoms featuring cherrywood blender bundle, white muslin, and a teal paisley.)
7. We are both dog people.
from left…Brutus, Kandii (mom), and Max
Lola (my sister’s cocker) a lively little bear.
My 10 favorites…listed in no particular order…and there are oh so many more~
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs